|
|
|
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 My (non-existent) muscles are aching after the jog...this is aging.Well, then again, maybe not, its more a result of laziness, of too much sedentary lifestyle, I think. I should keep it up. Mr Lim (hubby) gave me a little surprise today when I got back from work. There on the wall is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY party banner, and a little card. It was sweet cos he's never surprise me when we were dating. I'm looking forward to part two of the pressies tmr. (I know, I know, nobody is interested in the "hubby-loves-wife-to-bits" blog...I shall not turn this into a lovey dovey blog citing our romantic escapade & history...) More celebrations tomorrow....with family to do the cake cutting thingy which is tradition in my family and also for Uncle leaving for greener pasture. We've gotten a little something for Uncle and Big Hands also did a little something for Uncle, I'll reveal it when we've presented the pressie to him tmr. Stay tuned!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |